About the Company
When you choose to join LEAD North, you have the opportunity to do meaningful work helping our healthcare clients improve patient care.
LEAD North is a growing consulting firm with decades of experience in healthcare interoperability. We believe in a workplace where you are listened to and treated with respect. We strive for job satisfaction for our employees in all areas - from the type of work you do to the people you work with to the salary you earn. We can’t wait to welcome new talent to our growing team!
One of LEAD North's missions is to train new talent in the Healthcare IT industry. This position is an entry-level position that requires little to no experience. The candidate must be open and willing to learn. LEAD North is willing to provide the training needed to enter the HIT field as a developer/integration engineer. Training can be completed in 90 days with hard work and dedication.
Once trained, in the position as a Healthcare Integration Engineer (Trainee) one would be responsible for analyzing, documenting, and building interfaces that route and consume healthcare data contained within varying message types (HL7, FHIR, C-CDA, X12, Custom XML).
- Has a passion for technology and/or healthcare.
- Has obtained a degree in computer science, engineering, information systems, or a related field preferred.
- Able to learn in a self-directed, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Enjoys problem-solving and is able to pay attention to detail.
- Shows dedication, self-motivation, and a focused career mindset.
- Able to independently manage time and projects.
- Ideal candidate who has experience or some knowledge within the healthcare industry.
Once Training is Complete:
- Coordination with clinical teams, project managers, and healthcare system vendors to gather requirements, identify data needs, provide ongoing updates, and ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Development of technical and business process documentation for interfaces to be built.
- Development and testing of interfaces according to Customer requirements.
This position is 100% remote. Therefore, candidates must have the ability to work independently, efficiently and distraction-free from a home office environment.